Frequently Asked Questions
What is the expected delivery time?
Orders typically take 48 business hours to arrive. If your order is taking longer please email our customer service team at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist.
How to change order details?
Need to change an address or products ordered? Simply call or email our customer service team and we will make the changes for you.
What colours are available?
Grey, Black, Pink, Navy Blue.
What sizes are available?
Adult & child sizes.
What's your guarantee?
Provide hygienic re-use by retaining their effectiveness even after more than 200 washing machine cycles at 60 degrees.
Care and Washing?
Face masks should be washed after wearing at 60c using biological or non-biological washing powder. Tests have shown that the silver fabric is still active after more than 200 washes. Tumble dry.
Have the masks had sufficient testing?
They have undergone successful scientific testing in approved laboratories.
Do the masks help defend against Covid-19?
- Help protect against the coronavirus, Covid-19.
- Help protect against 99.9% of the major viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- Deactivates over 99.9% of the viruses at point of contact with the silver-based materials.
Are the masks disposable?
All masks are made of sustainable materials and can be safely disposed in household waste.
What sizing and colour options available, do you have any samples?
Our masks are available in black, grey, pink and navy blue. If you are looking to buy in bulk or to become a distributor, we may be able to provide samples. Please contact our customer service team for more information.
Silver-based textile inside. Is this active against Covid-19?
Based on the test results it is reasonable to infer that as a result of the OC43 testing and the success of the silver-based textile in deactivating human coronavirus it should be active against all coronavirus.
Ordering and delivery
How do I pay?
By PayPal and/or your credit/debit card when you place your order.
How to place an order?
- Just browse our website and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart.
- After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’.
- You will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete your order.
Acceptance of your order?
When you receive a confirmation of order from us, this indicates that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice after dispatching your order.
If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of your order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. Depending on the reason, you may need to resubmit your order.
Taking delivery of your order?
- You will be responsible for the product(s) as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
- All shortages and damages must be reported to us in writing or by e-mail within 3 working days.
- You MUST check your order upon receipt of delivery to ensure all items ordered have been received in their correct colours, quantities and condition. We will only accept errors in picking within 3 days of receipt of the goods. It is therefore vital that all orders are checked by you when they arrive, as mistakes cannot be rectified at a later stage. Also claims for goods damaged in transit must be brought to our attention within 3 days of receipt of them. We will not consider claims for damaged goods not reported within this time.
- To discuss the delivery of your order, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please include your order number in the email). We aim to respond to your enquiry within 24 hours of receipt (Monday – Friday).
Where is my order?
Tracking information is sent out to the email address provided on your order. If you have issues finding your tracking info, feel free to reach out to our customer service team at email@example.com for assistance.
Every Cloud SP does not share this information with ANY third parties for ANY reason (except our fulfilment and shipping companies and then only the details relevant to the delivery of the goods to you, as mentioned above.) This is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we have a full GDPR Policy available for your review.